Saturday, February 13, 2010

....and We're Back

Take two.  A new blog, a new home, a new life.  Let's see how we do?!

I feel like I should be writing "dear diary...  I can't wait to write in you every day..."

How does one write a meta-blog post?  You know, the existential, why-I'm-blogging message that justifies and ultimately sets the stage for a future series of blog posts for an audience that does not (yet) exist?  God only knows... 

In all honesty, I wanted to have a blog that would allow me to post things that are interesting to me.  As great as g-chat status messages are, I'm looking for something more permanent.  And perhaps more sophisticated?
Because Amity and I are both doing some really interesting stuff, and being exposed to a wide array of cutting-edge research and ideas, it seems appropriate that we share! 

So The Dispatches are that vehicle.  Public Health, Sustainability, Energy (renewable and non-), Agriculture, Food Systems, Climate Change, Human Rights, Development, Ecology...  and certainly more.

We look forward to sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment